Personally, I don’t want to see a single Christmas decoration, or hear a single Christmas carol, until the day after Thanksgiving (Such a Scrooge, I know!) but that doesn’t mean I’m not already wracking my brain to plot out my Christmas gift list so everyone gets something that they A) love and B) shows I love them! And I think PinMart just made my job a whole lot easier.
Introducing PinMart’s new line of completely customizable charm bracelets! And when I say they’re going to be perfect for everyone on my list, I mean it, even the guys in my life. Check out my suggestions for ways to please and impress everyone on your holiday list this year, and be sure to add yours in the comment section below.
How to Charm Everyone This Holiday
- Let everyone know you love them by creating a unique set of charms that show them what they mean to you.
- Start a new tradition with charms, adding to the bracelet on holidays and at important moments.
- They’re not just for bracelets! Put them on zipper pulls, shoe laces, clip them on lanyards, or add them to your keychain.
- Looking for a truly unique way to display your charms? Check out our safety pin charm display. Great for jackets, scarves, or anywhere you want to display your collection.
- Because of the easy-to-attach clasp, these charms work on most other charm bracelet sets, so mix and match!
- Great for military families to show pride for all of your service member loved ones.
- With over 100 designs (and plenty more on the way) you can create unique sets for everyone on your list.
Holidays can be stressful, but if you feel confident in the gifts you give, you can spend more time enjoying good company (and equally good food!) without worrying over what to get anyone. Charm sets will wow everyone, no matter who they are! Even better, you can keep building on this tradition in future years. Something everyone can look forward to for a long time to come.
So while I’m sure I’m not the first, let me be at least in the top ten people to wish you all a happy upcoming holidays! Now go out there and get gifting!